1. Personal Information. When You use the Services, Company may collect certain personal information about You. “Personal Information” may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, location and contact details. If You provide this information, Company will collect it in accordance with the terms of this policy. All information collected in accordance with Section 1 of this policy will be retained by Company, even if You cancel your account, unless and until You notify Company to permanently delete it.
2. Company’s Use of the Information. Company will use the Personal Information You provide to facilitate the creation of and secure Your account on Company’s network,identify You as a user in our system, improve the quality of the Services, and send You a welcome email to verify the ownership of the email address You provide when creating anaccount. Company may also use Your Personal Information to send You information about its products or services, to statistically analyze App or Site usage and marketing efficacy, to improve our content and product offerings, and for any other purpose allowable by law. All of the data You provide to Company through your use of the App or accessing of the Sites may be used to customize and tailor Your experience in using the Services.
3. Sharing of Information. Company will never share your personal information with any third parties, except with essential business partners who assist the Company with billing, hosting, data storage and data security. These business partners will only have access to your personal information to the extent necesssary for them to perform their specific business functions, and Company will use best efforts to ensure that these business partners adhere to Company's privacy standards at all times. Company may transfer all information we collect about You to another company for purposes of a business merger, sale, or acquisition of Company. Company will comply with all laws and court orders. Such compliance may require Company to turn over any and all information it collects. Company may also use information You provide to the extent it is necessary to prosecute or defend a lawsuit.
4. User Choice. At any time, You may choose not to provide certain information to Company or to disable any cookies installed bythe Services; however, such actions may prevent You from fully using the Services.
5. Security. Company will use industry standard security to prevent the compromise of its servers and systems which may lead to the disclosure of Your information. We will use industry standard encryption techniques when sending and receiving your information.
6. Opt Out. If You do not want to receive promotional materials from Company, please provide Company with your full legal name, email and phone number, and, if applicable, User ID. After receipt of all of this information, Company will use its best efforts to remove Your information from anylist it uses to deliver promotional materials.
7. Children’s Privacy. Company does not market to individuals under thirteen years of age, and the Services are not meant for use by individuals under thirteen years of age. If You are under thirteen years of age, You should not provide information to Company or use the Services. If Company discovers it has collected information on an individual under thirteen years of age, it will use that information only to contact that individual or legal guardians and inform them that individual cannot use the Services. Company will then permanently delete the information from its own servers.